Possible DNS issues

Description

On the dev network, our selinux context changed to Permissive from enforcing because of issues that were solved. (Selinux contexts in environments fixed by changes to simp-environment and simp-rsync.) In the mean time we also updated to 6_2_0 environment.

The following were problems we appeared to be having and I don't know if they were because the new environment was set up incorrectly or if there is problem in the code:

1) The selinux context would not change from permissive to Enforcing. It kept saying it would but failed.

2) The dns when it was in the Permissive mode, did not seem to be copying files correctly.
Just want to checkout if it is working correctly.

Note: It was Friday at 6:00pm when I found all this si I just forced fixed it all and did not trouble shoot.

Acceptance Criteria

None

Labels

None

Epic Link

None

Story Points

None

Priority

Low
Configure